- Registered Company Ethos Restorations Limited
- Trading Name The Persian Rug Cleaning Company
- Registered Address 147 Station Road, London, E4 6AG
- Trading Address Unit 249, 28 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 3SS
- Telephone 020 7129 7331
- Email: email@example.com
- Website https://persian-rug-cleaning.london
- VAT No 111413967
- Legal Form A limited company registered in England
- Public Registers Details about the limited company’s registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference No. 07587008
- Business activities and Services: Specialist carpet, rug and upholstery cleaners – rugs collected from client’s homes, cleaned and returned.
- Regulating Bodies National Carpet Cleaners Association Registered No. 1565, The Woolsafe® Organisation Member No. E114 304
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Details: Insurer – Priory Insurance Brokers, Cover – Employer, Public & Products liability, Expiry Date – 3rd July 2020.
- Applicable Law Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
We always endeavour to provide the best service for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call or email us on the details at the top of this document.
We aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929
- Quotations A quotation with details of work to be carried out, photos of rugs collected, and the price will be sent via email prior to any work being carried out. Works outlined in the quotation are deemed to be a contract once accepted either in writing by email or verbally.
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
Notice of the Right to Cancel
Under the above named regulation you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded.
However if you have already given approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing and email this to the person named below. You may use the form below if you want to but you do not have to.
The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is sent.
Complete, detach and return this form only if you wish to cancel the contract.
Customer Cancellation Notice
Name of customer: _______________________________________________
Address of customer: _____________________________________________
I/We hereby give notice that I/We wish to cancel my/our contract dated:
Customer signature:______________________________________________ Date: ____________________
This notice should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to dispose of or take possession of any goods not collected or claimed from us within 3 months unless we have given approval for long term storage in writing.