Specialist Cleaning of all types of Natural Wool & Silk Rugs
"Why We Are The Only Rug Cleaners in London to Trust With Your Rugs"
- We are IICRC Certified, members of the National Carpet Cleaners Association & only use Woolsafe Approved methods and treatments
- We are one very few in the UK using specialist dusting & drying machinery, the safest way to clean your rugs.
- We are the only Company in London to immersion wash wool & silk rugs
- We have testimonials from many long term customers
- We collect your rug, clean at our premises and deliver back to your door.
We Guarantee The Most Thorough Rug Cleaning in London You’ve Ever Seen… Or it’s FREE!
Rug Cleaning In LondonIt takes experience and passion to care for rugs. We have devoted ourselves to rug cleaning in London and continue to strive for excellence in a manner that can only be described as obsessive love for our craft. Every precious hand knotted carpet entrusted to us is a work of art which has been created with skill and devotion. Read More
It is sometimes taken for granted that many of the weavings we tread over on a daily basis are in fact a woven encapsulation of the history and culture of a tribe or ethnic minority. Unlike many of the material possesions we covet and collect in modern life, a rug cannot be judged on the basis of it's monetary value alone.
An antique Turkmen tribal rug with a simple allover repeating gul pattern can be treasured as equally as an eye wateringly expensive wool on silk Isfahan city rug, boasting 600 knots per square inch and an elaborate design of arabesque vines proudly tagged with the master's woven signature. The city rug's value, while justified by the time and skill required to produce such an intricate and fine masterpiece, is created with a commercial motive that is trumped by the love and cultural symbolism that a tribal weaver imbeds in every rug she produces. It is this understanding which compels us to take the greatest care and attention when cleaning or repairing every rug that our clients assign to us.